More fishing articles published by the COAF Field Team. These articles provide fishing tips specific to fishing for Rainbow Trout, fishing tips in general, a couple of recipes, as well as suggested fishing reads. Do read on!
Rainbow Trout Fishing:
- Field Study – Lures and Baits for Stocked Rainbow Trout
- Midge Fishing Flies
- PowerBait Fishing Rigs for Rainbow Trout
- Quick Tips When Fishing with Nymphs For Trout
- Texas Rainbow Trout Fishing – Community Lakes and Ponds
- Texas Winter Trout Stocking Summary for 2014-2015
General Fishing Tips
- COAF Micro Fly Rod (added 2/4/15)
- DIY Fly Line Leader (added 6/6/17)
- Fishing Denison Dam’s Tailrace
- Fishing With Bread
- Fishing With Bread: Fishing Rigs
- Jug Line Fishing
- Leech Streamer Fishing Flies
- Kayak Fishing – Tips for Trolling
- Kayak Fishing on Lake Texoma – Suggested Places to “Put In” on the Texas Side
- Pier Fishing – Bob Hall Pier Fishing
- Pier Fishing – Texas Fishing Piers
- Making a Sabiki Rig for White Bass (added 8/3/15)
- Making a Simple Ghost Shrimp Bait Pump
- Making a Simple Green LED Fishing Light – Part 1 LED Circuit
- Making a Simple Green LED Fishing Light – Part 2 PVC Body
- Making a Simple Green LED Fishing Light – Part 3 Final Assembly
- Senko Fishing – 4″ Yamasenkos!
- Simple Dough Bait Recipe
- Simple Fish Tail Mount
- Simple Mini Balsa Wood Lathe
- Tennis Ball Fishing Float
- Tenkara Fishing
- Tenko Fishing
- Water Wolf Camera (added 7/10/16)
Fishing Questions and Answers (Q&A) from Readers:
- How do we like to attach our leader to our flyline and tippet rings?
- How do we fish a Super Duper?
- How do we clean and cook trout?
- What kind of spinning gear do we use, and do we use a swivel…?
- How do we attach a line to a Tenkara Rod’s lillian?
- Over-Lining Our Fly Rods?
- What Fly Fishing Presentations Do We Use? (added 9/17/16)
- What is the best setup (fly fishing) for a beginner? (added 11/29/16)
- Leaders for Fly Fishing? (added 1/5/17)
Suggested Fishing Reads