Received a question about how we used cheese cloth when fishing with bread as bait. Below is a brief summary of what how we do this:
- Form a bread ball with the bread,
- Then, place it in the middle of a 4″ x 4″ piece of cheese cloth,
- Next, take two opposing corners of the cheese cloth, pull them together and thread them on to a Circle Hook.
- Do the same with the remaining corners of the cheese cloth.
- With all four corners threaded on to the Circle Cook, twist the bread ball covered with cheese cloth around to tighten the cloth.
- Finally, pass the hook once through the bread ball, not in the middle but more on the side. This will keep it from twisting off.
That’s it… Good luck!