Only one trout this morning at Frisco Commons Pond. Windy conditions and warm temps but others were hooking up with the stocker trout! For your’s truly, the one went for a PMC Emerger, but did lose several missed strikes. Fun time still!
Log Book Entry: 2/12/17
- Location: Frisco Commons Park Pond (Frisco)
- Time: 08:30 – 10:30
- Weax: Clear, “Sweater”, Windy (wind advisory posted)
- Rod: Redington Classic Trout 5wt – 9′
- Reel: Echo Ion 4/5 – 6wt Flyline
- Had several strikes with the Black Near Deere but missed the hook set.
- Also, missed strikes with the PMC Emerger but finally landed one.
- Saw others doing well with silver colored lures, Power Bait, and Wooley Buggers.
- Crowded and windy conditions made things tough but fish were there and biting steadily.
- 1 Rainbow Trout – 11″ – PMC Emerger – sz 16