Did a quick review of the Pelican Catch 100 Kayak that we bought at Academy Sports not too long ago. So far, liking the kayak, especially:
– Stable, can stand up without issue using the strap provided,
– Easy to paddle and maneuver, be sure to use long paddles (250cm) is what we used the second trip out
– Seat is nice and comfortable, can be set in two positions of which the higher position is our preference
– Comes with four rod holders and a Scotty rail to mount accessories, but readily accommodates Railblaza accessories, too
– Below deck storage, with locking mechanism to hold items while on the water
Do stay tuned for more videos as we go kayak fishing with the Pelican Catch 100 and the Heritage Featherlite kayaks this Summer!