Out running an errand after work today. Sidetracked with some fishing at Kroger Park (aka Bethany Ridge Park). Caught Bluegill on the 2wt Cabelas CGR Fiberglass Rod and the Echo Ion 2/3 Reel. All went for a variant of the PMC Emerger… the PMC GNE!
Log Book Entry: 3/9/17
- Location: Bethany Ridge Park Pond aka Kroger Park (Allen)
- Time: 18:00 – 18:45
- Weax: Clear, “Short Sleeve”, Calm
- Rod: Cabelas CGR 2wt – 6’3″
- Reel: Echo Ion 2/3 – 3wt Flyline
- Bass were active and in their beds. Had one strike the fly but no solid hook ups with Bass.
- PMC Emerger GNE did well with Bluegill lurking in the shallows and near the feeder creek readily taking the fishing fly.
- Did see several nice Bass and a large Catfish cruising the area!
- 5 Bluegill – 4″-6″ – PMC Griffith’s Gnat Emerger (PMC GNE) – Sz 16